What are the different types of Food Licenses ?

Manorama Manorama
Answered on December 29,2017

FSSAI Basic Registration - For the business with annual expected turnover below 12 Lakhs

FSSAI State Registration
State license is applicable for mid-sized businesses which will have an annual turnover in the range of Rs.12 lakh-20 crores.

FSSAI Central Registration
Central license is applicable for large businesses which will have annual turnover more than 20 crores.

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question