Answered on February 09,2018
Following are different types of trademarks that can be registered in India.
- Any name (including personal or surname of the applicant or predecessor in business or the signature of the person), which is not unusual for trade to adopt as a mark.
- An invented word or any arbitrary dictionary word or words, not being directly descriptive of the character or quality of the goods/service.
- Letters or numerals or any combination thereof.
- The right to the proprietorship of a trademark may be acquired by either registration under the Act or by use in relation to particular goods or service.
- Devices, including fancy devices or symbols
- Combination of colours or even a single colour in combination with a word or device
- Shape of goods or their packaging
- Marks constituting a 3- dimensional sign.
- Sound marks when represented in conventional notation or described in words by being graphically represented.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question