Answered on August 26,2022
kindly raise appeal in Sakala. Visit www.sakala.kar.nic.in and click on Appeal I and fill in your GSC number. For more assistance kindly call 080 4455 4455
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- ನಾನು ಕಾರ್ಮಿಕರ ಕಾರ್ಡ್ ಗೇ ಅರ್ಜಿ ಸಲ್ಲಿಸಿದ್ದೇನೆ 37ದಿನ ಆಗಿದೆ ಇನ್ನೂ ನನಗೆ ಕಾರ್ಡ್ ಬಂದ್ದಿಲ್ಲಾ ಏನು ಮಾಡಬೇಕು Write Answer
- How to find labour card reference number with Aadhar card in Karnataka? Write Answer
- How check whether my labour card is lapsed or unlapsed in Karnataka? Write Answer
- I applied for labour card scholarship but I have not attached any documents.The form was submitted and I got acknowledgement. How to modify the submitted application in Seva Sindu? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
See more contributors
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.