Answered on August 26,2022
kindly raise appeal in Sakala. Visit www.sakala.kar.nic.in and click on Appeal I and fill in your GSC number. For more assistance kindly call 080 4455 4455
- I submit an application for labour card and I get my acknowledgement. But when I check the status on sakala website, it shows no details found. Why?
- What to do as I haven't received my labour card scholarship even though all the requirements are met?
- Can I apply for labour card in Bangalore if I am from Gulbarga and now i am staying in Bangalore?
- What is the fess to get labour card in Karnataka?
- How to check labour card scholarship status in Karnataka?
- What to do now as my labour card scholarship in Karnataka got rejected because of no attested marks card by principal?
- How can we apply for labour card scholarship in Karnataka?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Task Master Gulf
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.