The EWS certificate date and year that has been issued is wrong. I've gone to the court and SDO office many times but the officials won't correct it. What can I do?

Abhishek Abhishek
Answered on March 20,2020

Any person aggrieved with any matter relating to discrimination in employment or admission against any EWS may file a complaint with the Grievance Redressal Officer of the respective Government establishment.

The name, designation and contact details of the Grievance Redressal Officer will be displayed on the website and in the office of the concerned establishment.

Manu Manu
Answered on March 20,2020

If it is a clerical mistake, you can request the concerned officer in the department to update the date and year in the certificate to the original ones. This can be done when the officer has accidentally misspelled it in the certificate.