Answered on February 20,2020
Step 1: Install e-Lost Report App. File a complaint about lost pass and fill all the necessary details . Then an e - verified lost report gets downloaded after successful submission of the complaint . Take a print of lost report.
Step 2: Take a print of your college fee receipt and the acknowledgment of your bus pass of the current academic year. Take 1 photograph and 1 government ID.
Step 3: Go to Majestic (Kempegowda bus station).Just submit all your documents and you will be asked to pay INR 1050 as the fine and then you get your pass then and there!!
Answered on December 28,2019
Follow the below steps to get the new student bus pass.
Visit the nearest Police Station from where you lost the Bus pass.
Report the missing of BMTC student pass and request them to file a "Lost Report" case of Bus Pass for an acknowledgment. Mention the bus pass number in the report, if you know about it.
Take the acknowledgment to the majestic bus station and get the new form that you did while obtaining the new pass.
Fill the application form for the new pass.
Get your principal's signature on the form.
Submit the form at majestic bus station along with the required documents(2 Passport size photo and Copy of fee paid receipt)
BMTC bus pass has a validity of 11 months. If you lose it, you have to pay for the remaining period. For example, if you lose it in 6th month, then you need to pay amount for 5 months again at the time of application.
You need to pay the above fee along with the above-mentioned documents to get your duplicate bus pass.
- What to do next after getting btmc buss pass appointment?
- I applied for BMTC bus pass and it was approved. But I haven't downloaded the application. Can I get buss pass from Bangalore One?
- I have got my bmtc bus pass. But I should change my stoppings. What to do? Will they will ask to pay for a new bus pass, if yes what it will cost?
- I had applied for bmtc bus pass once application got rejected so i reapplied but even after one week it not approved. What to do next?
- My BMTC Bus pass application has been rejected. so I reapplied. but still i didn't get an approval message. Why?
- How many times we can apply bmtc buss pass in online?
- When is the new BMTC bus pass appointment last date for 2020-21 ?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.