My grandfather purchased land in 1980s later he passed away and the land documents transferred onto my grandmother's name but in passbook it showing as anuvamshikamu but it is purchased land. How to change it?

Apply for Mutation for Correction in Grama Sachivalayam, for correction of nature of acquisition, it will be corrected in Webland, after correction you can apply for replacement of Pattadar passbook, you will get PPB with corrected entrues

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


Mee Bhoomi - Land Records in Andhra Pradesh

MeeBhoomi is an online portal for the management of land records in the state of Andhra Pradesh. This portal provides the following information. Landowners details Type of lan..
  Click here to get a detailed guide