Answered on April 08,2018
As per the rule 70(12) of the Copyright Rules, 2013, an opportunity of hearing must be given. However, only after hearing, it may be decided to register the work or to reject it. The applicant himself or his/her pleader may appear in the hearing.
As per section 72 of the Copyright Act, 1957 any person aggrieved by the final decision or order of the Registrar of Copyrights may, within three months from the date of the order or decision, appeal to the Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB).
- What is the procedure to register a Private Limited
- What is TKWL, CKWL, RAC, PQWL,GNWL, RLWL,CNF etc. ?
- How to find PNR Number of my railway ticket from Transaction ID ?
- What is the process to get insurance if my car got burned on fire ?
- Will I get insurance if my car got burned, like the fire at Aero India show ?