Answered on March 15,2019
A maximum of 2 accounts can be opened per family. But there is an exemption in case of twins or triplets if the first birth results into 3 girl children or twin girls in 2ndbirth then max 3 accounts can be opened. In such case, they must produce a medical certificate mentioning about the twins or triplet birth.
- My daughter birth certificate had no name when we got it from the hospital. Now I am applying for sukanya samriddhi Yojana in the post office. We need birth certificate in her name. How to get it done? Now is it possible to re-issue a new birth certificate with the name? How soon we can get it? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.