Answered on February 09,2018
No. Certain countries, however, do recognize an Indian registration as a basis for registering the mark in those countries. Many countries maintain a register of trademarks. The laws of each country regarding registration must be consulted
- I am a senior citizen and the length of income tax return form 2 or ITR 2 is worrying. Is it necessary for a Non-Resident Indian (NRI) to fill the Schedule of FSI, tax relief (TR), Foreign Assets (FA)?
- I am a non-resident Indian (NRI). I do (Systematic Investment Plan)SIPs in six equity mutual fund schemes that amount to INR1.8 lakh a month. I do not have any income in India and every year I get refund for tax deducted at source (TDS) of debt funds. I would like to churn my portfolio (units that have completed 1 year) every year before 31 March and reinvest the amount in same plan before 31 March. Will long-term capital gain tax (LTCG) tax reflect on my 26AS certificate? Can I claim refund as I do not have any income in India?
- I am an Indian resident. Can I ask the US firm to deposit the money directly into my India bank account? What will be the interest rates paid to me by the banks in India? Will the US firm be expected to deduct TDS and remit to income-tax department in India and give me proof of such deposit in Form 16. Will I need to charge Goods and Services Tax, (GST) on the earnings and remit to government?
- Is PAN and AADHAAR mandatory for company registration?
- I want to give One and the same certificate in Chennai, which I took from Kerala. So, is One and the same certificate valid all India?
- Is One and Same certificate valid all over India.I am from Kerala and I have to give the certificate in Chennai?
- Is there any place to register for Non-Resident Keralites who wants to come from other States in India?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.