Answered on August 03,2019
First of all, check whether scholarship is available for pursuing MSc in Bioinformatics in USA.
Follow the below steps to do it.
Click on "Course wise University List" to see the details of courses in each of the University
Click on "Course wise University List" to see the courses in Engineering and Management, Pure Sciences and Applied Sciences, Agriculture Sciences and Medicine, International Commerce, Economics, Accounting Finance, Humanities, Social Science, Fine Arts and Law
Now click on any of these fields and you can see the courses in that particular field along with details of the University
Answered on August 03,2019
The candidates should clear GRE/GMAT/TOEFL/IELTS with minimum score/ marks before applying for the overseas scholarship. The following tests are mandatory even if the concerned Country/ University doesn’t require it.
For pursuing Masters Degree:- 55% marks or equivalent grade in relevant qualifying Bachelor’s Degree exams.
GRE – 295 out of 340 and TOEFL – 80 out of 120 marks or IELTS- 06 out of 09 marks.
- I want to study my undergraduate course in accounting and finance in uk. Is it mandatory to the university to be in QS Ranking?
- How much time it will take for the prabuddha scholarship to get released after we submit all the relevant documents?
- Is IT returns mandatory for Prabuddha Scheme?
- For Prabhudha scholarship, what exams should I clear to study in Ireland for business analytics masters?
- I hold an offer letter for the master's degree in supply chain management in one of the universities of the UK which holds the top 100 QS ranking. I fulfill all the criteria mentioned in the prabuddha guidelines pdf. As the university waived IELTS and GMAT isn't required, got an offer letter without writing it. So is it mandatory to have written one of these exams to avail prabuddha scheme? Can I apply for this scholarship for a supply chain management degree? am I eligible to apply just with an offer letter from the university of QS ranking within 100 and basic criteria like caste, minimum previous degree scores, and all the required documents?
- Can we apply for an interior design PG course for masters in UK through prabuddha overseas scholarship scheme?
- I have recieved a offer letter from Anglia Ruskin University for MBA . This University is mentioned in prabuddha overseas scholarship scheme website UK universities list but under agriculture . Can I continue with accepting the offer letter from the university and apply for scholarship?
Top contributors this week
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.