I have my own company in a freezone and a shareholder in that company. I have been told it is a partner visa as there is another shareholder. Am I allowed to work in a mainland company in dubai ( real estate ) and still keep my visa with my company?

With Meydan Free Zone, you are allowed to work with a mainland company in Dubai, All you need is a No Objection Certificate (NOC) . For more details and assistance, please share your contact details, and we'll be happy to assist you.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


Complete Guide on Trade License in Dubai

 Trade license is required for practicing business activities legally in the emirate. Types of Trade Licenses in Dubai Normal License:  It requires the existence of a Mem..
  Click here to get a detailed guide


Business Activities List in UAE

While creating a company in UAE, you need to specify the business activity. There are more than 2,000 business activities to choose from in the UAE. Business Activities in UAE ..
  Click here to get a detailed guide

Want to register your Company in Dubai Free Zone?