I had obtained NOC for my bike in Sept 2017 from Dharwad RTO, Karnataka and moved to Noida. I didn't register my bike here in Noida as I had the plan to move back to Karnataka. I have lost that NOC and it's been 2 years. What is the procedure to cancel the NOC which is expired?

Ravi Ravi
Answered on September 07,2019

Original NOC needs to be there to cancel it.

For canceling the NOC, you need to obtain Non-Utilization Certificate from RTO in Noida, stating that your vehicle is not registered there. Non Utilization certificate is an official statement from the RTO stating that your vehicle is not re-registered in that state.

You need to obtain original NOC from 

Documents required for the same are listed below.

  • A letter requesting Non-utilization certificate

  • Original RC book

  • Valid Insurance copy

  • PUC certificate copy

  • An affidavit stating that you have not registered the vehicle in the new state and no illegal work was done using that vehicle

  • Police verification certificate from the police commissioner office of the migrated state

  • Original NOC documents

  • ID proof

Raghu Raghu
Answered on September 07,2019

You can check with any of RTO agents in Bangalore for the same.

RTO agents in Bangalore


Complete Guide to RTO Services in Karnataka

Regional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
  Learn More