I got a US passport to my house of someone who doesn’t live here, from State Department SF office and I can’t get ahold of anyone on the phone to inquire about how to get this to the right person.

David Hill, US Immigration Expert
Answered on September 14,2023

If you find another person's U.S. passport, please mail it in a sturdy envelope to: U.S. Department of State, Consular Lost and Stolen Passport Unit (CLASP), CA/PPT/S/TO/LE, 44132 Mercure Circle, PO Box 1227, Sterling, VA 20166-1227.

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question