Answered on January 10,2019
Follow the below steps to register complaint against the restaurant.
- Go to https://foodlicensin..
- Select the option (Packaged Food or Food Premises) you want to register complaint against.As it is a restaurant, Choose "Food Premises" as the option.
- In the food premise type, select "Restaurant"
- Choose the hygeine rule code that the restaurant is not following
- Enter the FSSAI registration number of restaurant
- Enter your concern
- Include a photograph of food product or premise.
- Fill the location where the restaurant is located
- Enter the details about you for future communications
- Once you have submitted all the required details, you will get an acknowledgment number.
- You can also track the status of your complaint by entering acknowledgement number in below link.
- Fssai renewel എങ്ങനെ ഓൺലൈനായി ചെയ്യും ? Write Answer
- Dalmoth namkeen banane ke liye UP me city area me kya RULES hain Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Task Master Gulf
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.