Answered on March 01,2021
Which state you registered this bike?
Answered on March 04,2021
Furnish your vehicle No. If so the exact due amount can be furnished.
Annual tax of the vehicle is 6% of the invoice price of the vehicle from 01.04.2007 on wards
cannot convert annual tax to yearly tax
50% of tax is levied as additional Tax
Original price of the vehicle is taken in to account for calculating tax
- How much will it cost for the reregisration of Maruti 800 as the registration ended by August 2023 in Kerala? Write Answer
- സംസ്ഥാന സർക്കാർ വാഹനങ്ങൾക്ക് KL 01 എന്ന രജിസടേഷൻ ആക്കിയ വർഷം? Write Answer
- I bought 2nd hand Alto 800 car from MH to KA in 2016, NOC given for some city in MH. Now vehicle age is 15Y 3M. How can I transfer it to my name with re-registration(MH to KA)? How to get NOC? Charges and Fees? Write Answer
- Can PUCC be made after 15 years of RC in Maharashtra? Write Answer
- I want to bring my brother-in-law's car from Delhi to Vadodara. It is diesel and around 10 yrs old. What is the entire process for the transfer of car from Delhi to Vadodara? My aadhar address is Delhi and am currently employed in Vadodara. Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.