- What is the difference between OBC and OBC - NCL ?
- I live in Bengal since birth and my caste comes under SC in Bengal. I am not a migrant. My family is living in Bengal since 1950s. However, the family member caste certificate required to make my SC certificate is of my cousin who lives in Punjab and my caste which is SC in Bengal comes under OBC in Punjab. Can I use her OBC certificate to apply for SC certificate in Bengal under the same caste?
- My wife has obc caste certificate of Uttar Pradesh, but after marriage, she is living with me in Chhattisgarh. Now she has a caste certificate of Uttar Pradesh and a Domicile certificate of Chhattisgarh. Is she eligible for applying as obc candidate in any Govt state job ?
- I am from Kerala. Both my parents are from Ezhava community. My father has a obc community certificate from where he lives. But he doesn't have any obc certificate from village office of his native place and he doesn't have school certificate too as he didn't attend school. My mother has her school certificate and all the required documents. And I have all documents with my caste mentioned. Will I be able to get Non-creamy layer certificate if I submit an affidavit with all documents I have ?
- My birth and entire studies in Telangana but my father's origin in Andhra Pradesh. Can I apply for a caste and OBC certificate in AP based on my father's caste certificate? And also, can I submit this OBC for central govt jobs?
- Can a candidate having a Telangana OBC certificate get a Andhra Pradesh OBC certificate?
- My father is retired lab attender in government school in Kerala. We don't have any ration Card. How can we get obc( non creamy layer ) certificate?