Answered on February 09,2018
A trademark search is a search made in the database of the Trademark Registry. The search determines whether the required trademark is available for use in connection with certain goods or services. In the search, similar word marks as well as phonetically similar names in a specific class is comprehensively searched.
You can search for trademark in the below link
- How to delete issued documents in digilocker ?
- Whether Medical and Eye Certificates abroad are accepted by RTO India ?
- Can you buy property in India if you are not a citizen ?
- What is the step by step process for buying property in India?
- I am an Indian resident. Can I ask the US firm to deposit the money directly into my India bank account? What will be the interest rates paid to me by the banks in India? Will the US firm be expected to deduct TDS and remit to income-tax department in India and give me proof of such deposit in Form 16. Will I need to charge Goods and Services Tax, (GST) on the earnings and remit to government?
- Should I apply for change in the registration number of the vehicle from the same RTO office?
- How can I get the owner details of registered land in Kerala?