Answered on January 22,2018
To register a section 8 company, you are required to file Form INC-1 for name availability. Once the name is approved, there is a further requirement of obtaining a license for a Section 8 Company, for which Form INC-12 is to be filed by such a company. After obtaining the license number, you can proceed further to incorporate a company by filing INC-7 (in case number of subscribers are more than seven) along with linked forms as the case may be.
- Is c section delivery operation and other delivery charges included in Medisep insurance?
- In the Bid section of GeM, the Participate Tab is not shown. What should I do?
- What is the role of “My Account section” at CSC Digital Seva portal?
- What is the Provision of Section 35AD of the Income Tax Act?
- Can a firm claim a deduction under section 80HH if it receives a deduction under section 35AD?
- What is Section 35AD of the Income Tax Act?
- What is Section 269SU of the Income Tax Act?
Top contributors this week
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.