Answered on January 22,2018
To register a section 8 company, you are required to file Form INC-1 for name availability. Once the name is approved, there is a further requirement of obtaining a license for a Section 8 Company, for which Form INC-12 is to be filed by such a company. After obtaining the license number, you can proceed further to incorporate a company by filing INC-7 (in case number of subscribers are more than seven) along with linked forms as the case may be.
- Under which section, can I find my Nios mark sheet in Digilocker?
- What is the role of “My Account section” at CSC Digital Seva portal?
- What is penalty under MV Act Section 199A?
- What does MV Act Section 199A say?
- If I apply for solar panel now under KSEB by paying 1000 rupees. By when can we get the panel installed? Is the developer section still open in June 2021?
- I tried to book fancy number through parivahan and while going to the option (number section)it shows bidding and e auction process is going on and cant proceed further option to select the number. What to do ?
- As a NRI,while filing IT Returns, do I have to show my foreign income (in any section under Exempted category)?