How to make corrections in TAN ?
Answered on December 23,2017
Answered on December 23,2017
You can visit this link to make corrections in TAN.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Answered on April 13,2022How to generate TRACES login using registered TAN?
Procedure on “How to generate TRACES login using registered TAN?”Step 1 – Login to TDS – CPC portal. Step 2 ...
1 0 88
Chartered Accountant,FCA, DISA (ICAI) .Traces il register cheyumbol TDS collect chytha bank nte TAN number chodikkund.Efiling web site il Bank inte TAN search cheyyumbol SBI ennu koduthitt eranakulam ulla oru branch inte details anu varunnath.Entea Branch Kottakkal anu.Bank account interest credit nu TDS eduthathinte details kodukamo?
Bank ningalku form 16A thannittundakum. Athil TAN undayirikkum. Pls use that TAN
1 0 20
Answered on December 04,2020How much time does it take to update mobile number in Aadhaar ?
Dear aspirant, After checking the official site of UIDAI.GOV.IN for your query the maximum days for updation in aadhar card ...
7 6651 132942
Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY) . Answered on December 06,2022How to get voter id in digilocker?
The department issuing Voter Id card is not yet integrated with DigiLocker. We are working on the integration of ...
1 408 16603
Answered on September 19,2021How to convert license number 5/9308/2014 from Kerala to this new format in Digilocker?
Use mparivahan app for RC and License addition which is equivalent to digilocker and also valid for Rto checking. ...
2 1871 39998
Chartered Accountant,FCA, DISA (ICAI) . Answered on September 30,2021Can I open a bank account without a PAN Card?
Yes. PAN is not mandatory for opening a bank account.
2 2574 56427
Answered on October 13,2022What is the difference between an ordinary passport, diplomatic passport, service passport, official passport and special passport ?
Type ‘P’ Blue Passport - General public, This type of passport helps foreign authorities distinguish between general public and ...
2 842 16826
Curated Answers from Government Sources . Answered on October 07,2021I update my address on Aadhar card. How many days it will take?
Aadhaar is generated/updated successfully within 90 days if: 1. Quality of enrolment data meets prescribed standards laid down by UIDAI 2. ...
1 0 18701
VO TECHNOLOGIES FASTag
Answered on October 26,2022How to close the icici bank fast tag account and get the refund?
Step 1 : Know Your ICICI FASTag Customer ID (Call to Customer Care 18002100104) Step 2 : Register Your Account ...
1 497 10666
Answered on July 15,2021I have lost my 10th marksheet and birth certificate. How can I apply for the passport?
You can take your Intermediate certificate if your done with your higher studies or else you can take your ...
4 215 35744
Rtd Motor Vehicles Inspector, Insurance Surveyor and Accident Investigator . Answered on July 05,2022How to change the date of birth in Driving License?
Kindly check this video.
2 426 26595
Answered on December 11,2021What is TKWL, CKWL, RAC, PQWL,GNWL, RLWL,CNF etc. ?
RAC means Reservation against Cancellation. If you have a RAC ticket, then your travel with a train is guaranteed ...
2 0 20434
- How to generate TRACES login using registered TAN?
- Traces il register cheyumbol TDS collect chytha bank nte TAN number chodikkund.Efiling web site il Bank inte TAN search cheyyumbol SBI ennu koduthitt eranakulam ulla oru branch inte details anu varunnath.Entea Branch Kottakkal anu.Bank account interest credit nu TDS eduthathinte details kodukamo?
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
PGN Property Management
Real Estate & Documentation Consultant with 21+ years of experience
A R Ashraf
Expert in Revenue and Travel documentation. 17+ years experience in emigration and embassy related documentation.
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Government of Kerala
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.