Answered on December 23,2017
- The State government commercial tax department is issuing Provisional ID and password to every registered tax payer
- With that Provisional ID, login to the site
- Fill up mandatory fields in the enrollment application
- Verify auto-populated details
- Submit Enrollment Application and all necessary documents
- An Application Reference Number (ARN) will be issued and id status will be set to migrated
- On appointment date, Provisional ID will be active
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- How much time required for updation of person photo in gst certificate?
- I applied for gst nd they asked clarification which I have not filed.Now showing not filled clarification waiting for order from 7 days. When will it rejected so i can apply again? Or can i apply again even when this application is still pending?
- How long does it take for gst registration to happen after submission of relevant documents?
- How can i get GST No, We don't have physical office? We provide Online Service and we are staying in PG.
- What to do as I am unable to view the draft application under Saved Application in GST?
- What is Inverted Tax Structure in Post-GST (Goods and Service Tax)?
- What is Inverted Duty Structure and Information on GST Refund Inverted Duty Structure?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.