Answered on December 23,2017
- The State government commercial tax department is issuing Provisional ID and password to every registered tax payer
- With that Provisional ID, login to the site
- Fill up mandatory fields in the enrollment application
- Verify auto-populated details
- Submit Enrollment Application and all necessary documents
- An Application Reference Number (ARN) will be issued and id status will be set to migrated
- On appointment date, Provisional ID will be active
- Who is supposed to pay the GST, the retailer (seller) or the customer (buyer)?
- I used to run a proprieter business (msme) in Kerala. Now I have moved to Tamil nadu.I wish to have gst as i wish to sell on amazon. How to go ahead about the same. Should i have a business address registered in Tamil Nadu?
- I applied for gst nd they asked clarification which I have not filed.Now showing not filled clarification waiting for order from 7 days. When will it rejected so i can apply again? Or can i apply again even when this application is still pending?
- How long does it take for gst registration to happen after submission of relevant documents?
- I am a travel service provider and want to get GST registration. I have a work from home setup. But the house is government allotted quarter at my father name. Will I get GST number against my father NOC at this address.
- How can i get GST No, We don't have physical office? We provide Online Service and we are staying in PG.
- What to do as I am unable to view the draft application under Saved Application in GST?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.