How to check status of trademark registration in India ?
Answered on February 09,2018
Answered on February 09,2018
For checking the status of your trademark registration, follow the below steps.
- Visit http://ipindiaonline.gov.in/er..
- Click on Trademark Application /Registered Mark
- Select the search option
- Enter Trade Mark/Application Number
- Enter the code shown and click on View button, you will find status
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question Answer this question
Answered on June 10,2022What is a Trademark?
In simple words, trademark registration are special unique signs that are used to identify goods or services from a ...
1 0 65
Answered on August 22,2019How to check if Voter ID card is linked to Aadhar card ?
You can do it via SMS and Phone number as well. By SMS: Send following message from your registered number to ...
3 1922 38141
Answered on December 04,2020How much time does it take to update mobile number in Aadhaar ?
Dear aspirant, After checking the official site of UIDAI.GOV.IN for your query the maximum days for updation in aadhar card ...
7 5907 118071
Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY) . Answered on December 06,2022How to get voter id in digilocker?
The department issuing Voter Id card is not yet integrated with DigiLocker. We are working on the integration of ...
1 59 9652
Chartered Accountant,FCA, DISA (ICAI) . Answered on September 30,2021Can I open a bank account without a PAN Card?
Yes. PAN is not mandatory for opening a bank account.
2 2367 52283
Rtd Motor Vehicles Inspector, Insurance Surveyor and Accident Investigator . Answered on July 05,2022How to change the date of birth in Driving License?
Kindly check this video.
2 85 19763
VO TECHNOLOGIES FASTag
Answered on October 26,2022How to close the icici bank fast tag account and get the refund?
Step 1 : Know Your ICICI FASTag Customer ID (Call to Customer Care 18002100104) Step 2 : Register Your Account ...
1 282 6384
Answered on December 11,2021What is TKWL, CKWL, RAC, PQWL,GNWL, RLWL,CNF etc. ?
RAC means Reservation against Cancellation. If you have a RAC ticket, then your travel with a train is guaranteed ...
2 0 15473
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Answered on February 01,2022How can I transfer the amount from my old fastag to the new fastag?
No, the balance could not be transferred. You need to surrender the old tag & get the refund of ...
1 0 8908
Answered on October 13,2022What is the difference between an ordinary passport, diplomatic passport, service passport, official passport and special passport ?
Type ‘P’ Blue Passport - General public, This type of passport helps foreign authorities distinguish between general public and ...
2 587 11737
Answered on July 15,2021I have lost my 10th marksheet and birth certificate. How can I apply for the passport?
You can take your Intermediate certificate if your done with your higher studies or else you can take your ...
4 10 31657
Top contributors this week
Tax Advocate | Financial Advisor | Virtual CFO
Practicing Company Secretary
James Joseph Adhikarathil
Former Deputy Collector, Alappuzha,Leading Land Consultant in Kerala. Call 9447464502
PGN Property Management
Real Estate & Documentation Consultant with 21+ years of experience
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.