Answered on December 07,2019
Follow the below steps to apply for TAN registration.
- Visit TIN website
- Select ‘TAN’ under the ‘Services’ dropdown
- Click on ‘Apply Online’
- Select ‘New TAN’
- On the new page, choose from the list ‘category of deductors’ and click on ‘Select’
- In doing so, you are redirected to Form 49B
- Fill in the form and click ‘Submit’
- On confirmation, an acknowledgement screen is displayed which contains
- A 14-digit acknowledgement number
- Status of the applicant
- Name of the applicant
- Contact details
- Payment details
- Space of signature
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited
5th floor, Mantri Sterling
Plot No.341, Survey No.997/98,
Near Deep Bungalow Chowk
Pune – 411016
For applying offline, the process is the same as mentioned above apart from the fact that the applicant is required to visit the TIN facilitation centres located in their place of residence.
- How to generate TRACES login using registered TAN?
- Traces il register cheyumbol TDS collect chytha bank nte TAN number chodikkund.Efiling web site il Bank inte TAN search cheyyumbol SBI ennu koduthitt eranakulam ulla oru branch inte details anu varunnath.Entea Branch Kottakkal anu.Bank account interest credit nu TDS eduthathinte details kodukamo?
Top contributors this week
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.