Answered on February 09,2018
If the applicant is an Individual / Startup/Small Enterprise, fee is INR 4500 for online filing and INR 5000 for physical filing.In other cases, fee is INR 9000 for online filing and INR 10000 for physical filing
All the forms and fee required for trademark registration, renewal, opposition, cancellation etc. is available here.
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.