Answered on February 09,2018
If the applicant is an Individual / Startup/Small Enterprise, fee is INR 4500 for online filing and INR 5000 for physical filing.In other cases, fee is INR 9000 for online filing and INR 10000 for physical filing
All the forms and fee required for trademark registration, renewal, opposition, cancellation etc. is available here.
- How to delete issued documents in digilocker ?
- Whether Medical and Eye Certificates abroad are accepted by RTO India ?
- Can you buy property in India if you are not a citizen ?
- What is the step by step process for buying property in India?
- I am an Indian resident. Can I ask the US firm to deposit the money directly into my India bank account? What will be the interest rates paid to me by the banks in India? Will the US firm be expected to deduct TDS and remit to income-tax department in India and give me proof of such deposit in Form 16. Will I need to charge Goods and Services Tax, (GST) on the earnings and remit to government?
- What is the process to get insurance if my car got burned on fire ?
- Should I apply for change in the registration number of the vehicle from the same RTO office?