How much does it cost to obtain GSTIN ?
Answered on December 23,2017
Answered on December 23,2017
It is free of charge.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Answered on August 22,2019How to check if Voter ID card is linked to Aadhar card ?
You can do it via SMS and Phone number as well. By SMS: Send following message from your registered number to ...
3 1981 39333
Answered on December 04,2020How much time does it take to update mobile number in Aadhaar ?
Dear aspirant, After checking the official site of UIDAI.GOV.IN for your query the maximum days for updation in aadhar card ...
7 5934 118609
Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY) . Answered on December 06,2022How to get voter id in digilocker?
The department issuing Voter Id card is not yet integrated with DigiLocker. We are working on the integration of ...
1 73 9930
Chartered Accountant,FCA, DISA (ICAI) . Answered on September 30,2021Can I open a bank account without a PAN Card?
Yes. PAN is not mandatory for opening a bank account.
2 2377 52482
Answered on October 13,2022What is the difference between an ordinary passport, diplomatic passport, service passport, official passport and special passport ?
Type ‘P’ Blue Passport - General public, This type of passport helps foreign authorities distinguish between general public and ...
2 598 11948
Rtd Motor Vehicles Inspector, Insurance Surveyor and Accident Investigator . Answered on July 05,2022How to change the date of birth in Driving License?
Kindly check this video.
2 96 19995
Answered on July 15,2021I have lost my 10th marksheet and birth certificate. How can I apply for the passport?
You can take your Intermediate certificate if your done with your higher studies or else you can take your ...
4 19 31831
Answered on December 11,2021What is TKWL, CKWL, RAC, PQWL,GNWL, RLWL,CNF etc. ?
RAC means Reservation against Cancellation. If you have a RAC ticket, then your travel with a train is guaranteed ...
2 0 15649
The Nilgiris TV
TRUTH - as it is - LIVE . Answered on April 09,2022My Pan card data is not matching. What is the problem?
Better go to Income Tax website and apply for new pan using your aadhaar and mobile linked to aadhaar. you ...
2 0 2267
Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY) . Answered on July 14,2021How do I enter DL number in Digilocker ? Driving License is from UP and RTO is in Agra.
Kindly check your DL details on https://parivahan.gov.in/rcdlstatus/?pur_cd=101 . The site is provided by Transport department and if it is available there ...
3 404 31337
- How much time required for updation of person photo in gst certificate?
- I applied for gst nd they asked clarification which I have not filed.Now showing not filled clarification waiting for order from 7 days. When will it rejected so i can apply again? Or can i apply again even when this application is still pending?
- How long does it take for gst registration to happen after submission of relevant documents?
- How can i get GST No, We don't have physical office? We provide Online Service and we are staying in PG.
- What to do as I am unable to view the draft application under Saved Application in GST?
- If any government department purchase goods through GeM at higher rates than vendors display on GeM then what is mechanisam to take action against defaulters?
- Are GST refunds taxable ?
Top contributors this week
Tax Advocate | Financial Advisor | Virtual CFO
Practicing Company Secretary
PGN Property Management
Real Estate & Documentation Consultant with 21+ years of experience
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.