- If any government department purchase goods through GeM at higher rates than vendors display on GeM then what is mechanisam to take action against defaulters?
- Are GST refunds taxable ?
- I upload different person photo instead of proprietor photo for GST registration. Clarification is pending. Edit not available. How can I upload new photo and delete old photo ?
- GST number generate karne me koi fees hoti he ya nahi ? And I want to do export business from India to other country. iske liye bhi yahi GST number work karega ya koi alag GST number generate karna hoga ?
- I applied for cancellation of my GST registration number one year ago, but I want it back. Is this possible to activate GST again or should I apply for new GST registration?
- Enik oru retail store und. Shop inte peril gst edkal ano. Home address gst edkal ano better? Complications ozhivakkan.
- ഓരോ sale നും gst അടക്കാനോ അതോ total monthy sale ന്റെ ഇത്ര ശതമാനം gst അടച്ചാൽ മതിയോ?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.