Answered on February 09,2018
Trademark Registration is a lengthy process and it takes around 18-24 months to obtain registration in a straight-forward case, without any objections or oppositions. However, the trademark application number is usually issued within one or 2 days after filing.
- I have a 3rd party insurance in New India Assurance company. My 1yr own damage cover expired. Now I am planning to take a comprehensive/zero deposit policy.Can I take a comprehensive policy for my vehicle from another insurance company? For eg: United Assurance ?
- I am a non-resident Indian (NRI). I do (Systematic Investment Plan)SIPs in six equity mutual fund schemes that amount to INR1.8 lakh a month. I do not have any income in India and every year I get refund for tax deducted at source (TDS) of debt funds. I would like to churn my portfolio (units that have completed 1 year) every year before 31 March and reinvest the amount in same plan before 31 March. Will long-term capital gain tax (LTCG) tax reflect on my 26AS certificate? Can I claim refund as I do not have any income in India?
- How to do ITR filing on Capital Gains, both Short Term and Long Term ?
- Is there any place to register for Non-Resident Keralites who wants to come from other States in India?
- Sometimes we have to submit original insurance. What does it mean by original insurance? If it means insurance paper with seal or stamp. What about the insurance paper we are getting from online? Isn't it consider as original ?
- I have moved from Chennai in 2019 to Kerala and in 2021 have applied for NOC online through parivahan.gov.in site for my 2 wheeler. I did the online payment and find the application status as "ONLINE TRANSACTION SUCCESS ON 18-Mar-2021 12:02:21 BUT NOT INWARDED". What does this mean? What is expected next from my end? Do I need to visit TN RTO with the application or can send someone as my representative?
- After changing my name officially and publishing it to Gazette, does I need to change my name in all official documents like in Adhaar card, Birth certificate?