Answered on April 08,2018
Computer Software or programme can be registered as a ‘literary work’. As per Section 2 (o) of the Copyright Act, 1957 “literary work” includes computer programmes, tables and compilations, including computer databases. ‘Source Code’ and “Object Code” have also to be supplied along with the application for registration of copyright for software products.
- I have sufficient balance in my fastag account. But in tolls, the scanner said my fast tag account is invalid or blacklisted. But the tollgate people manually take my toll amount from there computer and then open the gate and permit to go. The toll amount was deducted from my account. What I have to do to rectify the problem?
- ഒരു പിവിസി ഡോർ സെയിൽസ് ഷോപ്പ് തുടങ്ങുന്നതിനു GST ഒക്കെ വേണോ. പഞ്ചായത്തിൽ നിന്നും എന്തൊക്ക വേണം ?
- Is there any place to register for Non-Resident Keralites who wants to come from other States in India?
- I am unable to fetch my DL and Pan card to my Digilocker account. It is showing DOB as NA and Gender as NA. I had checked and verified my DL through the link in the Parivahan website.How to resolve it?
- Sometimes before I have installed Digilocker on my phone. But unluckly its removed. When I installed the app again, I got the notice that 'Aadhar no is already registered with digilocker and you can access your a/c using your credentials'. But it is not opening. What can I do ?
- How to fetch NIOS marksheet from Digilocker?
- My transport car fitness expired. Can I renew it now. I am out of India. Can I give permission to my wife. Is it possible ?