Answered on April 08,2018
Computer Software or programme can be registered as a ‘literary work’. As per Section 2 (o) of the Copyright Act, 1957 “literary work” includes computer programmes, tables and compilations, including computer databases. ‘Source Code’ and “Object Code” have also to be supplied along with the application for registration of copyright for software products.
- What is the process to get insurance if my car got burned on fire ?
- Will I get insurance if my car got burned, like the fire at Aero India show ?
- How to delete issued documents in digilocker ?
- How to download Kerala SSLC mark card from Digilocker?
- I lost my digilocker username and password. How to get it ?
- How do I enter DL number in Digilocker ? Driving License is from UP and RTO is in Agra.
- How can I change my registered mobile number in Digilocker ?