Answered on August 26,2022
Kindly provide more details
- Why nadakacheri website not opening? Tried yesterday and today. Write Answer
- We have applied for akrama sakrama yojana in 2018 (through form 57) and have reference number. How can i check what is the status of application? Write Answer
- Form 57 applicationali Nadakacheriya login ID and password padeuvudu hege? Write Answer
- Can I get PDP reservation for a land loss to NHAI project in Karnataka? Write Answer
- Where we have to go for applying bhoomi form 57 data entry? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Task Master Gulf
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.