Answered on April 08,2018
An App is a complete, self-contained computer program that is designed to perform specific tasks. Usually called 'Apps' for short, application programs are the most familiar forms of software and come in a very wide variety of types. An App usually has primarily dynamic content and is designed for user interaction. It may be used directly or indirectly in a computer or hand held electronic device.
An App may be registered as a computer program under literary works as provided under Section 2(o) of the Copyright Act, 1957. For this purpose applicant is required to submit an application for registration under software category, accompanied by the source and object code as provided under Rule 70 (5) of the Copyright Rules 2013.
It is important to note that the registration will cover any screen displays generated by that program, provided that the computer program (code) generating the screen display is submitted by the applicant. Mere snapshots of screen displays of an app are not eligible for copyright protection.
- I want to give One and the same certificate in Chennai, which I took from Kerala. So, is One and the same certificate valid all India?
- Is One and Same certificate valid all over India.I am from Kerala and I have to give the certificate in Chennai?
- I have my DL, RC, and vehicle insurance documents in my Digilocker app. Yesterday, I renewed my vehicle insurance policy and uploaded it successfully. But the problem is, the old policy certificate is not being deleted. Tell me how it could be done.
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?