Do I have to pay VAT or import-export tax with a Meydan general trading license?

No VAT or customs duty applies if goods enter a UAE port and are re-exported. However, if the goods are moved to the mainland, 5% VAT and 5% customs duty are applied. Carbonated, and sweetened beverages products have a 50% duty, and energy drinks, e-smoking devices and tobacco products are assessed a 100% customs duty.


At Meydan Free Zone, we can advise you on the best option for your company to #GrowFromDubai.

Get in touch today!

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


Complete Guide on Trade License in Dubai

 Trade license is required for practicing business activities legally in the emirate. Types of Trade Licenses in Dubai Normal License:  It requires the existence of a Mem..
  Click here to get a detailed guide


Business Activities List in UAE

While creating a company in UAE, you need to specify the business activity. There are more than 2,000 business activities to choose from in the UAE. Business Activities in UAE ..
  Click here to get a detailed guide

Want to register your Company in Dubai Free Zone?