Answered on February 09,2018
Yes, it is possible to do the trademark renewal anytime within 6 months of expiration of the expiry of the previous Trademark Registration by filing TM-12 with the prescribed late renewal fee. A delay of more than 6 months can be risky and shall attract extra fees and documentation. If the renewal process does not get completed within 12 months of the expiration of the trademark, the trademark gets abandoned i.e. removed from the trademark register.
- What is the procedure to register a Private Limited
- What is TKWL, CKWL, RAC, PQWL,GNWL, RLWL,CNF etc. ?
- How to find PNR Number of my railway ticket from Transaction ID ?
- What is the process to get insurance if my car got burned on fire ?
- Will I get insurance if my car got burned, like the fire at Aero India show ?