Answered on February 09,2018
The ® (Registered symbol) can be used next to your trademark once your trademark is registered and registration certificate is issued. Kindly note that it is an offence, with penalty, to falsely claim that your trademark is registered. Till the registration is obtained, you can represent your trademark along with the letters TM to indicate that you claim rights over your trademark.
- Can one vehicle use more than one FASTag?
- Can we use 2 FASTags for one car?
- I have pre owned car which already have fastag in it. Can I use it ?
- I don't have a registered mobile no. How can i use Digilocker ?
- Is it necessary to add money in the bank for fasttag, if you need to use any toll?
- How to delete issued documents in digilocker ?
- My aadhar is linked with my brother's Digilocker account by mistake. How can I delete my aadhar from his account. What can I do?