Can I get an EWS certificate from the city where I am working in MP but my residence is in Gwalior?

Shivraj Shivraj
Answered on October 01,2019

Candidates should satisfy both income and asset criteria to get Economically Weaker Section certificate. Income and Asset has to be validated by any of the following officers in your area in Gwalior.

  • Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar

  • Sub-Divisional Officer or the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.

  • District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/ Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/Additional Deputy Commissioner/ 1st Class Stipendary  Magistrate/ Sub-Divisional Magistrate/ Taluka Magistrate/ Executive Magistrate/ Extra Assistant Commissioner

  • Chief Presidency Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate

Deepak Deepak
Answered on October 01,2019

Benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an Income and Asset Certificated issued by Tahsildar or Revenue Officer in the revenue circle where the candidate and/or her/his family normally resides.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question