Can I file form DIR-12 without DSC of resigning director?

Yes, you can file the form without DSC of the resigning Director. Only the DSC of the Director signing the form will be required and that person will be other than the resigning director. To know more, please visit FAQs on Director’s Resignation.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question