Answered on February 09,2018
If a registered trademark has not been used for a continuous period of five years and three months,it can be removed from trademark register by filing request before trademark office in India
- What is the procedure to register a Private Limited Company ?
- Can I open a bank account without a PAN Card?
- I have bought a second-hand car and on it, there is a fastag of the previous owner which is not working. Can I replace it with a new one?
- I am a non-resident Indian (NRI). I do (Systematic Investment Plan)SIPs in six equity mutual fund schemes that amount to INR1.8 lakh a month. I do not have any income in India and every year I get refund for tax deducted at source (TDS) of debt funds. I would like to churn my portfolio (units that have completed 1 year) every year before 31 March and reinvest the amount in same plan before 31 March. Will long-term capital gain tax (LTCG) tax reflect on my 26AS certificate? Can I claim refund as I do not have any income in India?
- I am an Indian resident. Can I ask the US firm to deposit the money directly into my India bank account? What will be the interest rates paid to me by the banks in India? Will the US firm be expected to deduct TDS and remit to income-tax department in India and give me proof of such deposit in Form 16. Will I need to charge Goods and Services Tax, (GST) on the earnings and remit to government?
- I have my DL, RC, and vehicle insurance documents in my Digilocker app. Yesterday, I renewed my vehicle insurance policy and uploaded it successfully. But the problem is, the old policy certificate is not being deleted. Tell me how it could be done.
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.