Answered on February 09,2018
It can be removed on application to the Registrar on the prescribed form on the ground that the mark is wrongly remaining on the register. The Registrar also can suo moto issue Notice for removal of a registered trademark.
Forms and fee for filing the application are available here.
- What is the process to get insurance if my car got burned on fire ?
- How to delete issued documents in digilocker ?
- How to download Kerala SSLC mark card from Digilocker?
- I lost my digilocker username and password. How to get it ?
- How do I enter DL number in Digilocker ? Driving License is from UP and RTO is in Agra.
- How can I change my registered mobile number in Digilocker ?
- How to upload PUC in Digilocker?