Answered on February 09,2018
It can be removed on application to the Registrar on the prescribed form on the ground that the mark is wrongly remaining on the register. The Registrar also can suo moto issue Notice for removal of a registered trademark.
Forms and fee for filing the application are available here.
- What is the procedure to register a Private Limited
- What is TKWL, CKWL, RAC, PQWL,GNWL, RLWL,CNF etc. ?
- How to find PNR Number of my railway ticket from Transaction ID ?
- What is the process to get insurance if my car got burned on fire ?
- Will I get insurance if my car got burned, like the fire at Aero India show ?