How to view land dispute records online in Karnataka?
The process to view disputed land records in Karnataka is provided in the video above.
- The appellant has settled the dispute under Vivad se Vishwas in an assessment year. Whether it is open for Revenue to take a stand that the additions have been accepted by the appellant and hence he cannot dispute it in future assessment years?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
- Aadhaar authentication history allows me to view maximum 50 authentication records. How can I check more records?
- How to check land records using Aadhar number ?
- Can I view the death certificate online for free?
- What is retrenchment under the Industrial Dispute Act, 1947?
- An appeal has been filed against the interest levied on assessed tax. However, there is no dispute against the amount of assessed tax. Can the benefit of the Vivad se Vishwas be availed?
- Are cases pending before Dispute Resolution Panel(DRP) covered? What if the assessee has not filed objections with DRP and the Assessing Officer(AO) has not yet passed the final order under Vivad se vishwas scheme?
- In a case, Income Tax Appellate Tribunal(ITAT) has quashed the assessment order based on a lack Of jurisdiction by the AO. The department has filed an appeal in HC which is pending. Is the assessee eligible to settle this dispute under Vivad se Vishwas and if yes, how disputed tax be calculated as there is no assessment order?
- There is no provision for the withdrawal of appeal/writ/SLP by the department on the settlement of dispute under Vivad se Vishwas scheme?