How to apply online for Kanya Sumangala Yojana? (Hindi)
Follow the below steps to apply online for Kanya Sumangla Yojana.
Visit Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana portal.
Click on "Citizen Services Portal (Apply Here)".
Click on "I agree". Click on "Continue"
Register the details of parent/guardian/Self by providing the required details.
Once the registration is completed, Login to the Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana portal.
For activating your profile, fill required information related to girl child.
To complete your profile activation , upload necessary documents required for verification.
Applicant must add beneficiary for availing different benefits
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
A R Ashraf
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.