How to find my BLO from Voter ID card online?
Follow the below steps to search voter ID card details online.
Visit the Voter's Service Portal.
- Enter the State, name of person and relative's name followed by Date of Birth/Age and Gender.
Enter the captcha code and Click on Search button.
You can see the basic details about the voter there.
Click on View Details.
- You can now see the BLO information on the right side.
Top contributors this week
Meydan Free Zone
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.