How much is the road tax to be paid in Bangalore?
Details about road tax to be paid in Bangalore is provided in the video.
- I have a pulsar 150 bike registered at Electronic city RTO bangalore, Karnataka but NOC issued for Bhagalpur,Bihar on 22 january 2012 but I could not submit the NOC at RTO/DTO Bhagalpur,Bihar till date. Meanwhile, original RC is also lost and NOC is in a dilapidated state. However, Road Tax is paid for Lifetime at Electronic City, Bangalore ,Karnataka. Please let me know:- 1. What can I do now to obtain a new RC in Bihar ? Original RC (Bangalore,Karnataka) is lost. 2. Do I need to pay the road tax in Bihar also as I have IND number plate issued by RTO Electronic city, Bangalore,Karnataka and LTT paid there with a valid receipt ? 3.What would be the estimated fine for late submission of NOC until date since 22 January 2012 and issue of new RC from DTO Bhagalpur or DTO Motihari ?
- I had bought a bike in Bangalore in 2017. On 2018 June, I had to move to Kolkata and I took an NOC from Bangalore RTO and registered my vehicle in Kolkata RTO (paying the road tax in West Bengal and getting a new RC book). Now I have plans to move back to Bangalore. I have not taken refund of the road tax that I had paid in Bangalore. Can I ride my bike legally in Bangalore now? If not, what are the formalities I need to do now?
- I am from Kolkata and want to bring my West Bengal registered Fortuner to Bangalore. Can I drive the vehicle with the same registration or Should I get re-registration and pay road tax? I have paid life time tax in Kolkata. Can I claim the difference of lifetime tax in Kolkata? Will I have to pay road tax in Bangalore after calculating depreciation. How much will be the cost? It's a 2013 Fortuner.
- Regards to the Karnataka paid-up road tax, can I ask the company to write to the Bangalore RTO to refund to my account? This is for a company registered car in Delhi, for which the road tax is already paid in Bangalore.
- I brought a 2008 model car from Delhi. I got NOC for Rajasthan. Paid road tax and registered here in Rajasthan. How can I apply for a refund of road tax paid at Delhi?
- My 5 years old car registered in Bangalore and now I am shifted to Pune. I have below questions (1) How much would be my appox road tax in Pune for 5 years old car with 3.5 lakh IDV (2) If I pay road tax in Pune, do I have option to use same KA number with Bangalore registration ? Or I have to change numberto MH ? (3) Approx how long it takes to get tax refund from Bangalore ? and will full tax amount will be refunded ?
- How do I get road tax refund from Bangalore RTO as I have paid road tax in Pune now ?
- I own a bike registered under Kerala Adoor RTO. For a short duration of time, I was in Bangalore. During that time, I paid the road tax in Janbharathi ( KA41), Bangalore for lifetime tax.Now its time for reregistration of bike. In the Parivahan website, its showing vehicle is registered under two RTO's.How to cancel the registration details from Bangalore RTO? The registration number is still KL only.
- I have a Honda Brio Car registered in Indira Nagar RTO in Bangalore in 2013. I have recently shifted to Pune with my car. I have few questions (1) How do I get getting NOC certificate from Bangalore RTO being in Pune ? Any recommended agents/services ? (2) How long this NOC certificate is valid for ? (3) Do I have to change my car registration number in Maharashtra after getting NOC ? (4) In case if I want to driver my Bangalore registered car in Pune for approx. 2 to 3 years, should I change my car to Maharashtra number ? (5) What if I don't want to change my car number and if I obtain NOC ? Can I driver with NOC for 3 years ? (6) If NOC is not valid for 2 years, can I pay road tax in Pune and keep my car number as is ? (7) How do I get road tax refund from Bangalore RTO ?
- I am planning to bring my car in Bangalore. My car is having Jharkhand registered number (JH01). I don't want to re-register my car here as I will keep my car here for maximum of 3 years. What is the procedure to get my car here in Bangalore without going for registration. I spoke to RTO in my native and they told once NOC is issued against the car then it will be difficult to bring it back to Jharkhand. Is paying only road tax in Bangalore serve my purpose without being penalised by the traffic police in case they check my documents if caught? Is it possible to pay the road tax on yearly basis in Bangalore? It will be helpful if anyone can share me the complete procedure for car movement.