How to view PM Kisan Beneficiary List?
Follow the below steps to check the list of beneficiaries under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme.
Visit PM Kisan website.
Click on Farmers Corner.
Click on Beneficiary List
Enter the details about State, District, Sub District, Block, Village.
Click on "Get Report" to see the list of beneficiaries.
- For Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi, what is the remedy available for eligible beneficiary if his/her name is not included in the list of beneficiaries?
- What will happen if the beneficiary gives incorrect declaration for the implementation of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme?
- For Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, will the monetary benefit under the Scheme be directly credited into beneficiary accounts?
- For Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, what is the mandatory information required to be submitted on PM-KISAN portal for the transfer of benefits?
- For Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, can States/UTs provide certified lists of beneficiaries on the PM KISAN Portal in phases or in batches as and when they are finalized?
- How does a landholder farmers’ family know that his/her name is included in the list of beneficiaries for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme ?
- What are the documents required for enrolment for Aadhaar?keyboard_arrow_up You need to fill up an application form available at Enrolment centre along with supporting documents which are Proof of Identity (PoI), Proof of Address (PoA), Proof of Relationship (PoR) and Date of Birth(DoB) document. UIDAI accepts 31 PoI and 44 PoA , 14 PoR and 14 DoB documents. View the nationally valid list of supporting documents.
- How to check the Life mission beneficiary list ?
- What is Prakritik kheti khushhal Kisan?
- Mere kisan maan dhan yojna ke pese kyu nhi aaye?