Answered on May 18,2020
Answered on September 24,2020
Please check this video.
- Do I need noc for my kerala registration bike to use in Mumbai? Write Answer
- ഓട്ടോ ടാക്സി സ്വകാര്യമാക്കുന്നതിലേക്കായി എത്രയാണ് റോഡ് ടാക്സ് അടയക്കേണ്ടത്? എത്രയാണ് ആൾട്ടറേഷൻ ഫീസ് ? തിരുവനന്തപുരം നിവാസിയാണ്. Write Answer
- I am holding Kerala Driving license. When I'm trying to update my DOB as per my passport DOB through parivahan site, I'm getting the following error. "DL Holder age is not less than 18 years from DL Issue Date". What to do? Write Answer
- While submitting transfer of ownership application online, it is showing "unable to update aadhar application status". What to do? Write Answer
- How to cancel the ad already displayed in a transport vehicle? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Start Any Business
MIVA Real Estate
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.