Answered on July 12,2020
How to get a Birth Certificate in Kerala? (2022)A birth certificate is the most important identity document that makes it possible for anyone in possession of it to benefit from a gamut of services offered by the Indian Government to its ..
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- How to correct the name entered erroneously in the birth certificate of my son in 1984 at Srirangam nursing home?
- I have mailed for correction of can number in tnega portal. How long will it take to correct name, date of birth and mobile number in my can number details in tnega portal?
- I am from Kerala. My name is same in the birth certificate, SSLC book and Ration card. But different in the passport, pan card, passbook and in Aadhar. What will I do to get the name changed as the one in the Birth certificate and in SSLC book?
- My daughter born in Bangalore now She is 36 years now . We have hospital discharge certificate and Birth certificate without her name . How to get her name included in certificate ?
- How to change my date of birth in birth certificate in Karnataka?
- I have applied for correction in date of birth in driving license through parivahan website. there were 4 steps to apply. confirm DL details, Upload photo, and sign, Upload documents for verification (SSLC and Existing driving license) and fee payment. My application is completed . But I cant see the slot booking procedure. How do I book my slot?
- I want to change my ecr passport to non ecr. I have lost my 10th certificate. So can I use 12th certificate with birth certificate. Is it possible or not?
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.