NRK Insurance Card (Pravasi Insurance Card)
NRK Insurance (Pravasi Insurance) Card is the single stop for a non-resident Keralite to connect with the Kerala Government. This multi-purpose photo identity card entitles every NRK to avail all services and facilities offered by NORKA Roots, now and in the future. PRAVASI Insurance Card comes with Personal Accident Insurance coverage of up to a maximum of Rs. 2 Lakhs.
Coverage of Pravasi Insurance
Cardholders will receive Personal Accident Insurance coverage up to Rs. 2 Lakh.
The coverage is given for accidental death, permanent or total and partial disability of the cardholders.
A unique master policy number is depicted in each card.
Eligibility Criteria for NRK Insurance Card
- Should have completed 18 years of age
- You should be a Pravasi residing or working outside Kerala but within India
Documents Required for NRK Insurance Card
The eligible NRKs may submit their duly filled in application along with the relevant documents which are listed below.
- One recent passport size photo.
- Government ID proof with address or Copy of Aadhar Card.If the Govt. ID card is not issued in the present state of residence an additional document has to be submitted to prove that the applicant is residing/working/studying in that state in India. Any of the Rent agreement, water bill, electricity bill, telephone bill, ration card, passport, office ID card with photo, Employer certificate with photo etc can be submitted.
- Signature of the applicant
- Registration fees Rs. 315 per card
How to apply online for NRK Insurance Card?
Follow the below steps to apply online for the NRK Insurance card.
Click on "NRK Insurance Card".
Click on "Apply" to apply online for NRK Insurance Card.
Fill the required details.
- Make the required payment and submit the details.
How to apply offline for NRK Insurance Card?
Follow the below steps to apply offline for the NRK Insurance card.
Fill the application form for NRK Insurance Card.
The filled application forms along with relevant documents and fees may be sent/submitted to the regional offices & satellite offices of Norka-Roots. The Insurance cards can be collected from the regional offices & satellite offices of Norka-Roots in other states where the application is submitted.
In case of the applications are sent by post from other states, places where regional offices are not established, those Insurance cards will be sent to their respective satellite offices in the concerned states or to the District Norka cells at Collectorates in Kerala/Norka-Roots offices, from where the applicant or relative can collect the cards.
Validity of Pravasi Insurance Card
- Insurance card has a validity of 3 years
Renewal of Pravasi Insurance Card
- You can apply for renewal 3 months before the date of expiry