How to get NOC for Vehicle in Karnataka?
NOC(No Objection Certificate) is done to check whether there are no dues of tax on the vehicle and to confirm that the vehicle was not involved in any illegal activities. NOC needs to be obtained from the RTO where the vehicle is registered.
NOC is required in two cases.
Vehicle re-registration: NOC is required when you want to obtain a new registration mark in the migrated state. While transferring a vehicle from one state to another, NOC is required from the RTO where the vehicle is registered.
Ownership Transfer: NOC is required when you transfer the ownership of the vehicle to another person. The name of the new owner will be recorded in the certificate of registration, only after obtaining the NOC. A NOC is valid only for 6 months. So you need to get re-registration of the vehicle or transfer the ownership of a vehicle within this period.
Following documents are required for NOC of vehicles in Karnataka
FORM 28 in quadruplicate (4 copies) for the issue of No Objection Certificate
Pollution Under Control certificate
Consent of Financier on Form 28 (if the vehicle is covered by Hypothecation, HPA or a lease agreement)
Permit and fitness certificate (applicable for commercial vehicles)
Pencil print of the chassis number for the Form 28
Photo identity and address proof
Apply Offline for NOC
Follow the below steps to apply offline for NOC for your vehicle in Karnataka.
Submit form CMV 28 (Application and Grant of NOC) in the RTO in which your vehicle is registered along with the required documents as mentioned above.
Once you submit all the applications, RTO will obtain a report of the vehicle from the police authority to check if the vehicle is involved in any criminal case or stolen.
NOC is free of charge in Karnataka. However, a self-addressed envelope with stamps of required worth should be affixed with a form to speed post the RC book, once NOC is cleared.
If there are no incidence, then RTO will issue NOC in Karnataka around 7–20 business days.
- ഞാൻ ഒരു കാർ വാങ്ങി.അതിന്റെ ഒറിജിനൽ RC യും papers ഉം വണ്ടി എന്റെ പേരിലേക്ക് മാറ്റാനായി RTO ഓഫീസിൽ കൊടുത്തു . പക്ഷെ എനിക്ക് Rto ഓഫീസിൽ നിന്നും അയച്ചു തന്ന RC യിൽ duplicate എന്ന് രേഖപ്പെടുത്തിയിരിക്കുന്നു .ഞാൻ rto ഓഫീസിൽ അന്നെഷിച്ചപ്പോൾ വണ്ടി ആദ്യം രജിസ്റ്റർ ചെയ്ത rto ഓഫീസിൽ നിന്നും അയച്ചുകൊടുത്ത computer രേഖയിൽ Duplicate എന്ന് രേഖപ്പെടുത്തിയിട്ടുണ്ട് എന്നാണ് പറഞ്ഞത് .ഞാൻ ഒറിജിനൽ RC ആണ് rto ഓഫീസിൽ കൊടുത്തത് .എനിക്ക് ഒറിജിനൽ റസി കിട്ടാൻ എന്താണ് വേണ്ടത് ?
- I sold my 2 wheeler. When i am selecting rto, which rto must i select? Transferor near rto or transferee near rto? And when i paid the payment its showing session expired? Am not able to pay the fee. And i have given the vehicle? And i filled the form but payment failed. Ini ithu ok akunathinidayk vandik nthelm preshnamundayal who is responsible ?
- എന്റെ സ്കൂട്ടർ Ernakulam rto registration ഉള്ളത് അണ്. Finance രണ്ടു വര്ഷം മുൻപ് ക്ലോസ് ചെയ്തു RC book പുറകിൽ hypothecation cancel sticker ഒട്ടിച്ചു തന്നു RTO office നിന്നും, പക്ഷേ RC ബുക്കിന്റെ frontil bank details ഇപ്പോഴും ഉണ്ട്. ഞാൻ ഇപ്പൊൾ വണ്ടി വിറ്റു, name change ചെയ്യുമ്പോൾ bank details തന്നെ മാറുമോ, അതോ hypothecation termination application submit ചെയ്യണോ. RC name change application Ernakulam RTO office submit ചെയ്താൽ മതിയോ അതോ buyer RTO officel sumbit ചെയ്യണോ
- For Transfer of ownership, i paid online and submitted the documents at Seller's RTO. Will it get processed or should i contact RTO again and submit at my RTO?( Buyer RTO)
- When doing ownership transfer through parivahan site 1) Do I need to select rto office near of the buyer or my RTO? 2) After filling and payment, Do we have to attach all documents and put them in the box of the buyer RTO or Seller RTO?
- I want to sell my vehicle. My RTO is Wadakkanchery and buyer's RTO is Malapuram, we both are residing in Ernakulam. we want to do the process online, would like to know after the collection of documents, Shall I send the documents to Malapuram's RTO or Wadakkanchery's RTO?
- I've received NOC from RTO Kottayam but due to lockdown, i haven't submitted the same to Chennai RTO. Chennai RTO was closed for past couple of months and so to get non inclusion certificate for my vehicle did not work out and now the vehicle registration has expired(May 2021) and i am in Kerala. Will i get any relaxation due to lockdown to re-register my vehicle in Kottayam RTO as travelling to Chennai from Kerala in the pandemic doesnt seem like the best option?
- Complete Guide to RTO Services in Karnataka
- How to do Re-registration of Vehicle in Karnataka?
- How to get fitness certificate of vehicle in Karnataka?
- How to do Ownership Transfer of Vehicle in Karnataka?
- How to cancel Hypothecation of Vehicle in Karnataka?
- What to do when you bring you car or bike to Bangalore ?
- How to get Duplicate RC in Karnataka?
- Bhoomi RTC - Land Records in Karnataka
- Mathrushree Scheme Karnataka
- Ayushman Bharat- Arogya Karnataka Scheme