Form NT: Non Use Motor Vehicle Application Form in Gujarat (Gujarati)
Application form for Form NT: Non Use Motor Vehicle Application Form in Gujarat is provided below.
- One of my friend got a e-challan of rupees eleven thousand rupees, 11000 fine Fines include 1: Driving a motor vehicle without holding an effective driving licence (Without DL). ( S3 RW S181 )[Fine - 5000] 2: Cause or permit other person to drive a vehicle without effective driving licence. ( S5 RW S180 )[Fine - 5000] 3: Driving or causes or allows a motor cycle to be driven without wearing a protective head gear (helmet) ( S129 RW S194D ) [Fine - 500] 4: Driving or causes or allows a motor cycle to be driven by carrying pillion rider who is not wearing a protective headgear conforming to BIS standards. (pillion rider helmet) ( S129 RW S194D )[Fine - 500] Fine 1 and 2 is incorrect and forcefully presented. We have disputes with Fine number 1 and Fine number 2 - S3 RW S181 and S5 RW S180. We are liable to pay for the fine 3 and fine 4 3: Driving or causes or allows a motorcycle to be driven without wearing a protective headgear (helmet) ( S129 RW S194D ) [Fine - 500] 4: Driving or causes or allows a motorcycle to be driven by carrying pillion rider who is not wearing a protective headgear The driver of the vehicle didn't wear the helmet but you had the driving licence with him, He can present his driving licence to anyone. We are ready to pay for the fine number 3 and number 4. How to close or deal this case?
- I have smartcard driving licence of MCWG class of vehicle in Gujarat state from Jan 2019 and booklet type of driving licence from Maharashtra state of LMV class of vehicle, which will expire in 15 Dec 2019 and this LMV class license can be verified from sarathi website. Is it possible to renew the Maharashtra LMV license to Gujarat state RTO, where I had MCWG license. Also, how to combine two class of vehicle from two different state to Gujarat?
- If the motor insurance has lapsed many years ago, for renewing the motor insurance, do I have to pay for lapsed years too?
- I have taken NOC from Bangalore to Gujarat RTO for my commercial vehicle. In the transit, the vehicle met with an accident and now the vehicle is ready after three months. By the time, the road tax got expired. Can I move the vehicle on road without renewing the road tax?
- What is the procedure for renewal of registration of non-transport vehicle (Personal vehicles motor cycles, car, jeep etc.) in Himachal Pradesh?
- What kind of affidavit should we do for relationship proof for getting a Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in Gujarat?
- My Caste certificate is from Maharashtra, so can I have a non-creamy layer certificate in Gujarat?
- I have a vehicle which was registered in Karanataka, I moved to Gujarat for 2.5 years & re-register the vehicle there. Now I came back to Karnataka and want to re-register it in Karnataka. I have the road tax pay slip already. What should I do ?
- For how much period can one use the motor vehicle after the death of the owner in Haryana?
- What I have to do when I bring another state vehicle to Gujarat State?