Form MT: Tax Exemption Application Form in Gujarat (Gujarati)
Application form for Form MT: Tax Exemption Application Form in Gujarat is provided below.
- I have smartcard driving licence of MCWG class of vehicle in Gujarat state from Jan 2019 and booklet type of driving licence from Maharashtra state of LMV class of vehicle, which will expire in 15 Dec 2019 and this LMV class license can be verified from sarathi website. Is it possible to renew the Maharashtra LMV license to Gujarat state RTO, where I had MCWG license. Also, how to combine two class of vehicle from two different state to Gujarat?
- What is Preliminary test for Driving License in Gujarat? Whether any exemption is provided?
- My son is an NRI and his tenant has to deduct TDS (Tax Deducted at Source) every month and deposit in the bank. After every quarter, he has to submit Form 27A and 27Q online and then generate Form 16A. Is it possible that I deposit TDS amount as advance tax every month in the bank?
- I have taken NOC from Bangalore to Gujarat RTO for my commercial vehicle. In the transit, the vehicle met with an accident and now the vehicle is ready after three months. By the time, the road tax got expired. Can I move the vehicle on road without renewing the road tax?
- During the year I had worked with three different employers and none of them deducted any tax from salary paid to me. If all these amounts are clubbed together, my income will exceed the basic exemption limit. Do I have to pay taxes on my own?
- What is the effective date of enhancement of limit of gratuity from Rs 10 lakh to 20 lakh for purpose of tax exemption computation under section 10(10)(ii)?
- Gift received from relatives is exempt from tax. Who will be considered as relative for the purpose of claiming such exemption?
- Is a very senior citizen granted exemption from e-filing of income tax return?
- Is a Resident senior citizen granted exemption from payment of advance tax?
- I am a non-resident Indian (NRI) and have not been in India for more than 730 days in the preceding seven years. I would become a resident in India soon and would like to know whether the interest on non-resident external (NRE) deposits already placed with banks in India and also, please advise if tax is exempted, and how long can I get exemption on such interest income?