Answered on September 06,2022
No your information like personal data will not be available anywhere online, only company can be verified if it is active or not but no one can see your name passport details or other personal information, even shareholder's information is not available online.
- How to verify whether my company is registered in Dubai or not? Write Answer
- I live in kuwait, can i still open a company in dubai? is it okay if it's not a functioning company for a while? can it be dormant? Write Answer
- Can I setup a business without sponsor in Dubai? Write Answer
- We are a software development firm registered under partnership act. We would like to sell it in Dubai based Indian schools. How could we do it without investing much? What are the possibilities? Is it possible that we tie-up with an IT services company in Dubai and share profit; there by eliminating the need of setting up business/office over there? What would be the tax implications for us in India if we do that? Write Answer
- I already have a FZCO that owns a US LLC. - Can a FZCO be the sole owner of a Dubai mainland LLC or does it need to be a natural person? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.