Answered on July 14,2021
Following are the consequence for non-filing of the form beyond 360 days:
Company will be liable to pay Rs. 50,000 penalty for not filing the Form INC 20A
Every officer who is in default is liable to pay Rs. 1000/- per day of default upto a Maximum Rs. 1,00,000/-
Registrar may initiate action for the removal of the name of Company / Strike off company name.
To know more, please write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I receive payment from my clients in my bank account before applying for the commencement of the business certificate (Form INC 20A) ?
- Is it possible for the company name to be stricken off if we have not got current account opened or filed INC 20A?
- What will happen if we have not filed INC 20A within 180 days after registration of company ?
- I have established my company in February 2020. But I have not applied for Certificate of commencement of business(INC 20A) with in 180 days. Penalty seems to be high. Do I need to pay it or is there some way out ?
- What is the process to file form INC 20A for Commencement of Business?
- How much time is there for filing INC 20A?
- How to download INC 20A ?