Answered on November 03,2022
We regret the inconvenience caused to you while using DigiLocker services.We request you to update the App to its latest version and try to fetch/Delete your documents once again in your DigiLocker account, if you experience any issue, please feel free to write us with screenshot of error, registered mobile number and Aadhaar number.
How to fix issues with Digilocker?DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
- Is Digilocker 12th certificate valid for government jobs like - CRPF, BSF, UP Police, etc.? Write Answer
- How can I change my institution name in my ABC account? Also i Study at multiple institute pursuing different courses/ qualification. Can I update multiple institute? Write Answer
- How to change/update my profile picture on digilocker? In my profile I can see my image which has been their on my Aadhar card when I was a kid. I have already updated my Aadhar few years back but unable to see the updated photo here. Write Answer
- I am outside from India and I am not able to use DigiLocker app either website. It is giving me 404 Forbidden error. What to do? Write Answer
- Why digilocker showing check your network connection even when I have network? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
MIVA Real Estate
Start Any Business
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.