Answered on November 03,2022
We regret the inconvenience caused to you while using DigiLocker services.We request you to update the App to its latest version and try to fetch/Delete your documents once again in your DigiLocker account, if you experience any issue, please feel free to write us with screenshot of error, registered mobile number and Aadhaar number.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
How to fix issues with Digilocker?DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- My 12th CBSE results have been declared on 2020. I’m unable to fetch my 12th mark sheet in Digilocker as it shows failed to decrypt payload or invalid JSON. What to do? Write Answer
- I have studied in Autonomous college which is affiliated with Bangalore University. I lost my marks cards. When am trying to extract the marks card in Digilocker it is not coming up. Does it mean the college is not registered in NDA? Write Answer
- Can I use Digilocker marks sheet for updating my Aadhar using HOF? Write Answer
- Unable to fetch Bangalore University degree certificate. Suggest which number to input in reg number field? Write Answer
- Suddenly my digilocker stopped working. After successfully signing in the app closes immediately. It just closes itself. I even tried to sign in multiple times and also reinstalled the app. Still it doesn't work. What to do? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
See more contributors
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.