Answered on December 12,2022
Your mother is the 1st legal heir of your father's property and followed by children
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- അനന്തരാവകാശ സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റിനും ഫാമിലി മെമ്പർഷിപ്പ് സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റിനും എവിടെയാണ് അപേക്ഷിക്കേണ്ടത് ? അപേക്ഷിക്കുമ്പോൾ അപേക്ഷയുടെ ഒപ്പം എന്തൊക്കെ രേഖകളാണ് സമർപ്പിക്കേണ്ടത് ? Write Answer
- Can one legal heir apply legal heir certificate for all the legal heirs in Kerala? Write Answer
- My application for Legal Heirship certificate is to be resubmitted after uploading a statement from neighbors and heir countersigned by the village officer. Can anyone guide me on how to write a statement? Write Answer
- I have applied for legal heir certificate via e-Sevai portal, now the current status of my application is "Application Submitted to RI(Verifier) ".How long does it take to process my application and will i get notified on further updates? Write Answer
- How to obtain Legal Heir Certificate of Father in Tamil Nadu when Legal Heirs have Aadhaar/Death Certificate/Legal Heir Certificate with alias name (which has difference of spellings in father's name) instead of correct spelling? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
A R Ashraf
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.