Answered on December 12,2022
Your mother is the 1st legal heir of your father's property and followed by children
- What certificates can be uploaded instead of birth certificates or T.Cs of the children while applying for legal heir certificate of deceased through online in Tamil Nadu? Write Answer
- ലീഗൽ ഹയർ certificate തിരുവനന്തപുറത്ത് എത് സെക്ഷനിൽ ആണ് ഗസറ്റിൽ പബ്ലിഷ് ചെയ്യുന്നത് ? Write Answer
- After applying for legal heirship online in Kerala, will there be any other procedure to be followed? Write Answer
- Legal heir certificate apply pannanum na ippo new rules la birth certificate or Tc attach pannnanum nu sollranga. Ana enga amma ku birth certificate and Tc ethume illa. Ippo na eppadi apply panrathu? Write Answer
- In Tamil Nadu, within how many days from the death of Head of Family, the Legal Hiers Certificate can be applied for? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
MIVA Real Estate
Start Any Business
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.